Corsair Community

G Keys/Macros suddenly stopped working

Astralye

I use macros on web browsers eg 'Ctrl' +' T' is a new tab and has set it to a g key. It comes up on my ICUE software and the lighting is what I manually changed it to and macros show up but when I press it, it just doesn't work.

Everything works fine but it suddenly stopped working for no reason at all. I have tried updating the ICUE firmware but its already up to date and restarting my pc. I'm not sure if it affected it by any means was that I had to reinstall Logitech G hub as it wasn't letting me get past the loading screen for my G502 mouse.

Edited by Astralye

I do remember someone else mentioning a conflict with G-Hub, although they really should leave each other alone. You can test this by quitting G-hub (and all its related processes) from the Task Manager. Then quit and restart iCUE only. Do they work?

CTRL + T is a pretty basic combination, so it is odd there is a problem. If the above did not work, go to your Windows Settings -> Apps list and left click on Corsair iCUE. Select Modify and follow the prompts for the repair installation. This often cures otherwise inexplicable behavior.

I do remember someone else mentioning a conflict with G-Hub, although they really should leave each other alone. You can test this by quitting G-hub (and all its related processes) from the Task Manager. Then quit and restart iCUE only. Do they work?

CTRL + T is a pretty basic combination, so it is odd there is a problem. If the above did not work, go to your Windows Settings -> Apps list and left click on Corsair iCUE. Select Modify and follow the prompts for the repair installation. This often cures otherwise inexplicable behavior.

I have tried the first thing you mentioned and it hasn't worked however the second part about repairing did manage to work. Thank you.