Corsair Community

Issues with latest update.

TheEagle

Hello,

After receiving a message from windows 10 telling me to update iCue and doing so, I've noticed that my mouse likes to spam left click everywhere, pressing ESC will stop it until it is pressed again, I'm not sure what causes this, I think that maybe I should roll back a version? Additionally: I cleaned my keyboard today, Corsair K68, which it worked fine after and is still working (this was before I updated iCue too so it wasn't caused from cleaning)

Does anyone have an explanation or a fix?, I'm really confused. :sigh!:

Edit:

Rolling back to the version I was using before I updated (3.19.120) has fixed the issue.

Edited by TheEagle
Additional info

This is a bug present in iCUE 3.22 and 3.23. There is a lot of discussion about it all over the forum, not all of it accurate. If you are on 3.22/3.23, most people can eliminate the issue by clearing out the Actions Library. That does not mean delete your profile actions, only delete them from the Library clipboard. That solves 99% of issues, but some specific macros or other actions that involve launch commands are still a problem. If you need those now (or have already rolled back), the best solution is iCUE 3.21 and I will attach the download link below. No matter what you decide, I think you should get off 3.19. No one with RGB RAM of any brand should be using that version.

iCUE 3.21 direct download

https://downloads.corsair.com/Files/CUE/iCUESetup_3.21.88_release.msi