Corsair Community

VOID Wireless turning off when plugged in alongside USB controller.

Under other circumstances the headset works fine, but when it is plugged in via USB and I am using an Xbox One controller also plugged in via USB, the headset will turn itself off at random intervals with no sounds or notifications. Just having the controller plugged in does not cause this, but using it in a game does. Unplugging the headset will fix this issue, but plugging the headset in again after the controller is no longer in use will often cause random shut-offs again (reboot is required to fix). I have tried disabling/enabling the CUE software, uninstalling/reinstalling it and no changes to the problem. Has this issue or anything similar come up before and is there any known solutions? Thanks. Edited by KorikFox

Under other circumstances the headset works fine, but when it is plugged in via USB and I am using an Xbox One controller also plugged in via USB, the headset will turn itself off at random intervals with no sounds or notifications. Just having the controller plugged in does not cause this, but using it in a game does. Unplugging the headset will fix this issue, but plugging the headset in again after the controller is no longer in use will often cause random shut-offs again (reboot is required to fix). I have tried disabling/enabling the CUE software, uninstalling/reinstalling it and no changes to the problem. Has this issue or anything similar come up before and is there any known solutions? Thanks.
Mine does the exact same thing.. Would like to know why it's doing this. :(

Do you have Steam Installed?

Does the issue happen when CUE is closed?

If you have not done so already, you will want to put in a support ticket with Corsair as well.

https://support.corsair.com/

Yes I do have Steam installed, and the issue occurs regardless of CUE status (open, closed, installed, uninstalled).

Will also submit a support ticket there now, thanks.

• 9 months later...

I have a void pro and the ST100 stand/dongle

The headset works fine when unplugged. When its plugged in, it turns off every few mins. Im running iCue, but that makes no difference. I'd like to be able to use the headset plugged in, and on occasion, itll work if I turn it on, plugged in, after a long charge. But I usually have to unplug it so it will stay on. This is very troublesome and Id like to see some resolution to this problem. If we are all having it, Id imagine many others who dont post on forums are too. Corsair FIX THIS PROBLEM!

• 7 months later...

I have been having this problem for quite some time

When the headset is connected it keeps turning itself off despite the fact that I am using it in various applications

Oddly enough, when unplugged it seems to stay on (Odd power saving method this)

I have tried the dongle reset a few months back, without any luck

This is very very frustrating, not sure what caused this problem as it worked fine for a long time but the last 4-6months have been rather frustrating

Edit: Further info, I am running firmware v39.02 on the headset (Void Wireless) and the latest version of iCUE

Edited by lizzardd

• 4 weeks later...

I had this problem

To stop the auto off - in the InfoMic section of the default settings, drag the mic mute interval slider to "off" (right hand side of the slider bar all the way over to the right).

That will mean you need to remember to turn off the headset, it will not auto switch off. Dont forget, or it will go flat being left on after you finished a session :)

• 1 year later...