Corsair Community

12 Hours+ first charge still Amber

Mannenispannen

I used a front usbport.

When I press the on button on the headphones it blinks amber twice and then no light but works fine.

After more than 20 hours of charging (still pulsating amber) I plugged in the dongle and It automatically installed drivers etc. The headphones work fine. But now my question is, should I return the headset for a new one (to avoid warrantyissues) or just give It a cpl of weeks to load and It might just turn green one day? :p:

Ok! Now I've tried all of the above. Still wont get green, just the taunting blink of amber.

Now, how do I proceed? Do I return It to where I bought It or do I send It to the manufactor. If I dont missremember I read sumtin about sending It to corsair and not where I bought It.

Thanks for the assistance sofar!

• 3 weeks later...

Hello again. Two weeks has passed, Ive gotten a new pair of headphones from my retailer. Loaded them and finally a green light appears and they work like a charm. for 10 minutes...

I get back from work and put them on and.... nothing. Theyre still green, the dongle is solid blue... but not a sound. Ive tried to turn them on,off,reinstalled latest software,changed usbports even pray... nothing. I expect quality from Corsair especially sinse u gladly accept my money. Now I gladly expect ur help to solve this.

Archived