Corsair Community

H80i GT? Pump/fan speed?

CosmoBoy

H80i GT and its push/pull fans --> CPU_FAN header/F_USB1 header.

2 rear PWM fans --> SYS_FAN1 and SYS_FAN2.

BIOS settings have SYS_FAN1 and 2 @FULL SPEED PWM ~2000rpm, and CPU_FAN @FULL SPEED PWM ~1850

In iCUE, The h80i shows up with FAN @ ~2000rpm, and PUMP @~3000rpm on the extreme settings. PUMP only has "Quiet" or "Extreme" available. What setting *should* they be on?(quiet/balanced/xtreme).

Thanks. I tried to make it as clear as I could.

Edited by CosmoBoy

For the GT/GTX/v2 series models, the pump is 2 speed fixed at approximately 1900 rpm (Quiet) and near 3000 for Extreme. This is only selectable through the software. Don’t cut the power at the MB header or it will dim the entire unit. You likely won’t see any noticeable temperature differences between the two settings for your CPU, so you can choose on noise or any other preference.

It appears you have the fans running from the MB. You can set them as you wish. You don’t need 2000 rpm very often or possibly ever. You also have a fan controller on the AIO that will allow you to control the fan speeds from the desktop via iCUE. That may be preferable.

In response to your earlier question, I believe the GT/GTX/v2 series is in to the cpu block on the lower tube and exit from the upper tube. You can follow it back to the radiator from there, although orientation shouldn’t matter. I didn’t own a cooler from that line and never did a tear down, so the flow path info comes second hand.