Corsair Community

looking for help or clarfiy 570x and Commander install

Buffalowing

So i browsed the helpful link on top with the diagrams don't cover the mini. I got the case second hand but was told it was a working setup

So here is my current confusion, i have the following

• 570x case
  • Corsair RGB Fan LED Hub
  • commander mini

i hooked up the 3 case fan to the Corsair RGB Fan LED Hub, but cant seem to connect commander mini to it. i am pretty sure i need a cable to connect the two units.

i have to check again but i think all my cables are fan extender cables.

So my question is do i have to use the RGB Fan hub or can i just run the MINI??

i missing cable B on page 2? https://www.corsair.com/corsairmedia/sys_master/productcontent/CommanderMiniQSG_Eng.pdf

thanks for replying to me,

so i just use the mini ? does the mini have usb power and the RGB lighitng control? unless software will take care of the rgb and the power is set via the mini.

i am trying to dig up info on the mini, but have come up short.

Hi buddy...

You would need to use Corsair's LINK software for the Commander Mini and could only use the older Corsair Strips that come in pairs..

As said. the Commander Mini Doesn't support the RGB Fan LED Hub. Also the Commander Mini and Corsair LINK are now E.O.L so pretty much unsupported. iCUE would be the way Forward along with a Commander Pro..

Sorry My Faq doesn't support the Legacy products dude. but like i said.. E.O.L now..

here are the Strips for the Commander Mini.. note.. can not be used with the Pro Lighting Strips that come with the Lighting Node Pro or in the Expansion Pack

https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/CORSAIR-LINK/CORSAIR-Link-RGB-LED-Lighting-Kit/p/CL-8930001

Archived