Corsair Community

Does Asus Aura LED strip sync with iCue

Hey, hey!

It most certainly will, just as long as it requires a 12v RGB Header. 5v is not supported.

Enjoy!

Similarly, I assume systems like Phanteks "digital RGB" (why they needed their own name for it I don't know) won't be addressable by iCue if plugged into an ASUS?

Similarly, I assume systems like Phanteks "digital RGB" (why they needed their own name for it I don't know) won't be addressable by iCue if plugged into an ASUS?

The Phanteks "Digital RGB" are addressable. They'd need to be connected to the 5V header, which iCUE can't control.

There are, however, adapters available. Most Phanteks devices use JST-SM connectors and the cases use the motherboard style connectors.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
is there any way to integrate ARGB on th 5v header if icue is interfacing directly with the motherboard and the aura(which can already controll both 12v and 5v)?

This would be great. I have the adapter cable and a Lighting Node Pro, but its just extra cables to squeeze in.

• 3 weeks later...
Hey, hey!

It most certainly will, just as long as it requires a 12v RGB Header. 5v is not supported.

Enjoy!

I would like to see you and your team work on getting v5 ASUS ARGB headers working, I'm surprised no one has taken you to court yet over false advertisement. you state full support with asus rgb boards. yet here we are with the 5v argb not working because of lazy development