Corsair Community

I'm going to test it just for fun :D:

Edit: Seems like there is no effect following with the profiles.

These are static profiles, the point is so they don't have any effects (other than small type lighting). Its for people who prefer ambient profiles over flashy profiles that i usually make. And if you prefer no type lighting at all, it can easily be turned off.

These are static profiles, the point is so they don't have any effects (other than small type lighting). Its for people who prefer ambient profiles over flashy profiles that i usually make.

Had to be something like that :p:

Think I've found a new hobby. Testing every profiles there is just to see if they work on my non-rgb xD

Had to be something like that :p:

Think I've found a new hobby. Testing every profiles there is just to see if they work on my non-rgb xD

"Non RGB Tested" could be the channel name and you could make videos showing how everything looks tested on a non RGB keyboard :P

• 3 weeks later...
so i downloaded the static profile and it looks very nice. Just wanna know why can't i pause break to switch between those few profile. It works for other profile but just not this.

Oh shoot, i mustve forgotten to do it for that one, good thing i made this video cause i forgot last time too on my hearthstone pack:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZfNSXCCdkY[/ame]

Archived