Corsair Community

DangerouSoul

Hi guys, need help with corsair obsidian 900D.It could be a stupid question but i can´t create a ticket on corsair suport page don´t know why, but i guess it is because part number.

So, is there a way to buy acessories for the case such like (Door latch, bottom doors,rails, filters and so on)?

Another question, how can it be simple to install the thumb screw on the gpu to secure it?To much work to do it. It isn´t simple at all with this case, can someone help?

• Corsair Employee

Most parts can be found on our web store. Just check the accessory and parts section.

As far as installing GPUs, there's no other way to do it unfortunately. You'll just have to remove the thumbscrews, remove the PCIe covers, install the card and screw in the thumbscrews.

Most parts can be found on our web store. Just check the accessory and parts section.

As far as installing GPUs, there's no other way to do it unfortunately. You'll just have to remove the thumbscrews, remove the PCIe covers, install the card and screw in the thumbscrews.

Thanks, I saw most of the parts, but when I saw back 3 or 4 days ago there were no price. But yeah thanks.

Archived