Corsair Community

Rotate LL Fans in iCue Software

KaspyX

Hello there is it possible to rotate the fans in the software I mean I just notice that my rear fan is not "sync" with the 3 on the front, to be sync I have to rotate it physically, but then I will have the cable discovered, is there a way to rotate the fan in the software to not unscrew it and screw it back in?

If not, this will be a feature available? Or we have to rotate them manually?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Has this been updated yet? I have one fan on the top of my radiator that I need to turn 180 degrees for perfect sync on all lighting affects.

Hey man, I just updated to 3.27.68 and now you can make the rotation.

Hey man, I just updated to 3.27.68 and now you can make the rotation.

Just updated but can't understand how the rotation works... it does not seem so user-friendly to a dumb man like me... :bigeyes:

Baio

Just updated but can't understand how the rotation works... it does not seem so user-friendly to a dumb man like me... :bigeyes:

Baio

lol, it's quite simple, just go into the Commander Pro, then select Lighting Setup, hover over the fan that you want to rotate, and you'll notice a "rotation" symbol. Just click there to align it as you need.

lol, it's quite simple, just go into the Commander Pro, then select Lighting Setup, hover over the fan that you want to rotate, and you'll notice a "rotation" symbol. Just click there to align it as you need.

Yes, got it... the problem was that my cursor got stuck on the "hand" that is used to swap fans tiles... need to get the exact point where the cursors changes again in the arrow.

Baio