Corsair Community

I should have purchased the 680X RGB ATX

QuaZar-Kid

After a fun build with the Obsidian 500D

I added RGB and the Hydrox cooling pump / GPU and CPU

I have come to the realization that I should have gone with the 680X RGB ATX High Airflow Tempered Glass Smart Case...

Not that I'm unhappy... the 500D is nice

but after you add up the RGB & the Fans and the Commander

the price difference makes the 680 a better choice

:D:

Live and learn

I can promise you there is nothing high airflow about that case. Unless you remove the front full glass. But that involves removing a total of 24 screws though.

It is a okay air moving case but nothing great. Still a good case. If they would have added that back RGb fan though.

I have come to the realization that I should have gone with the 680X RGB ATX High Airflow Tempered Glass Smart Case...

I can promise you there is nothing high airflow about that case. Unless you remove the front full glass. But that involves removing a total of 24 screws though.

It is a okay air moving case but nothing great. Still a good case. If they would have added that back RGb fan though.

Air movement isn't a concern in my scenario...

I've got all the Hydro X components on the hot bits

It's ROOM

the 680 RGB ATX has ROOM and storage solutions and ROOM

did I mention it's got ROOM ?

The hard drive side gets super warm. As it has zero fans or no way to remove the air out that side. It does have some holes in the back on the case to allow air out. But warm air rises. But all my drives get a little toasty when using them. It is what it is though.

Air movement isn't a concern in my scenario...

I've got all the Hydro X components on the hot bits

It's ROOM

the 680 RGB ATX has ROOM and storage solutions and ROOM

did I mention it's got ROOM ?