Corsair Community

iCUE not detecting KB, some lights Remain on regredless of setting.

Wuff95

Hello, sorry for the messy title, i'm sorta new to Corsair keyboards (coming from razar keyboards, no more eye-piercing green thankfully...)

i had a look around the forums here to see if my question had been answered, but it didn't appear so, but i did notice something 'bout a software - iCUE - downloaded it to see if it'd help, but it doesn't even detect my K55 kb, and i don't see any manual search/select - unless i'm completely blind, how do i get it to detect my kb?

another thing is the lights, i use a 'custom' set of backlights, but every time i turn it off for the night, and turn it back on in the morning, the custom lights just go off, they don't return to the colour set i had selected before,

and the other lights for showing caps lock & num pad are bugged, currently my num lock light is lit up, dispite the fact its actually off/not typing the numbers when pressed, the same goes for the caps lock, the light doesn't turn on regredless if the lock is on or off, is there a way to fix all this?

I'm sorry this has already been requested/questioned/answered elsewhere.

-----

Solved the problem, delete this thread.

I'm dumb, just had to unplug & replug the keyboard, fixed both issues.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived