Corsair Community

Corsair MM800 RGB Polaris Mouse Mat

Z.S

I have had this mouse mat for a while now I think around 4 months but at least a couple of times before including now the mouse mat is unrecognisable in CUE and does not even light up after I have logged in the first couple of times it happened it was OK after a few hours or minutes but for 2 days now the mat does not light up. I have the Corsair M65 Pro RGB FPS Mouse which is plugged in to the mouse mat and that works perfectly and is even recognised in CUE but the actual mat does not recognise I think there is something wrong with the firmware on the mouse mat or something as the USB passthrough works fine with my mouse like i said

not sure what the problem was but after unplugging a USB stick i had on my PC a windows message appears for the Polaris MM800 telling me that the drivers for it are being installed and then it starts working again

I have had this mouse mat for a while now I think around 4 months but at least a couple of times before including now the mouse mat is unrecognisable in CUE and does not even light up after I have logged in the first couple of times it happened it was OK after a few hours or minutes but for 2 days now the mat does not light up. I have the Corsair M65 Pro RGB FPS Mouse which is plugged in to the mouse mat and that works perfectly and is even recognised in CUE but the actual mat does not recognise I think there is something wrong with the firmware on the mouse mat or something as the USB passthrough works fine with my mouse like i said

I have this problem frequently.

nice too see im not alone... got the same problem with my Keyboard at start.... after a Firmware update it never happens again...

but this mousepad makes me angry... sometimes i need to stick it in 10 different USB Ports to run... then it works 1 week and the failure appears again...

maybe after 1 year is there a way to fix this problem?

Archived