Corsair Community

Corsair K65 Lux Lighting Help

AJM

I use the ps4 to play fortnite, but I hookup a keyboard and mouse to use instead of a controller.

I use the Corsair K65 Lux, and I downloaded the software to change the color profiles and get them set onto the keyboard. However, once I unplug the keyboard from my laptop, and plug it into my ps4, none of the lighting profiles work. They work just fine, and switch to each profile properly when plugged into the laptop. Its just once I plug the keyboard into the ps4 usb port, it has no lightin features, not even the default lighting works. Im not sure what is going on, anyone have any idea?

I also have to switch it from Bios mode to work with the windows 10 to switch the color profiles, it wont work on Bios mode hooked up to my laptop.

• Corsair Employees
K65 LUX does not have hardware playback where you can save dynamic lighting profiles to the device, and will require the iCUE software to be running to display them. You are able to save a static profile with iCUE to the keyboard by clicking the option button next to your current profile, and selecting the SD card icon "Save Static Lightiing".

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Can you please kindly tell me exactly what I need to do when connecting the K65 LUX RGB keyboard to the PC, and then when I unplug and transfer over to my PS4 to play fortnite?

My keyboard loses it's colours when I put it in BIOS to play fortnite. When it is in BIOS the lock button at the top of they keyboard is RED, and I cannot switch it to the coloured mode. If I switch the keyboard off BIOS, then it will not work with the PS4. I have read other info outside of this forum that talks about BIOS, but they are not the same keyboards with the lock key.

I have tried to follow the instructions in the post from Corsair Nick, but it doesn't seem to work for me.

I would be incredibly grateful if someone could please help me!!!! Thanx heaps :-)