Corsair Community

I have a question. K70 RGB

Minusculas

Whats up guys, I have a question about the key "Pause break" in my K70 RGB. how does it work ?? And I saw many times in youtube videos, it is used for change the lighting in the keyboard. How can I do that ?? Thanks and sorry about my english :o:

Like Corsair James is saying it's just a key on the keyboard (above page up) that people choose to use to switch profiles because it is virtually unused nowadays. I personally just use the windows lock key beside the brightness to change profiles since I never lock my windows keys.

• 4 years later...
Like Corsair James is saying it's just a key on the keyboard (above page up) that people choose to use to switch profiles because it is virtually unused nowadays. I personally just use the windows lock key beside the brightness to change profiles since I never lock my windows keys.

I'm confused, isn't there already a default button to switch profiles on these keyboards? The one also next to brightness

• Corsair Employees
I'm confused, isn't there already a default button to switch profiles on these keyboards? The one also next to brightness

FYI, this is an old thread. This was probably referring to the original K70 RGB which it did not have the profile button on it.