Corsair Community

Software Problem: Grand Theft Auto 5 Crashing

Sorry, I'm sure this post is out of place but this is a very specific issue that I've never seen before in any game and this is the most direct place where I thought I'd find others experiencing the issue and maybe a solution.

Basically no matter what, as soon as GTA5 starts up, my keyboard pattern freezes and won't start going again. Nothing but a restart solves the problem. Anyone else having this problem?

Edit: Damn I forgot to go back and finish the title after thinking about what to call it. I guess that it's causing a crash of the keyboard pattern itself. I can exit out of CUE and start it back up but it doesn't fix the frozen keyboard.

It's Corsair's side. They still haven't gotten a fix for the freezing lights. It is starting to piss me off right now because I had to get up 4 times already in a 20 minute period to re-connect the usb. I hope they get a fix soon. It's been a year? Since this board has been out and they still don't have a fix.

It's Corsair's side. They still haven't gotten a fix for the freezing lights. It is starting to piss me off right now because I had to get up 4 times already in a 20 minute period to re-connect the usb. I hope they get a fix soon. It's been a year? Since this board has been out and they still don't have a fix.

Not a year, but it's been a good few months or so.

There's a fix in beta that shows promise, but it's a closed beta, so you'll have to wait unfortunately.

Don't wear out your USB and sockets.

Simply just use the switch top right of the Corsair logo to put it into BIOS. hp;f 3-5 seconds, then slide it back to your standard polling rate.

Archived