Corsair Community

so issues with rgb and icue software

VikingHamster

so a couple weeks ago i noticed some of my rgb keys on my corsair strafe was wrong and when i went to change them back they wouldnt go in blue or red,i assuemed as the keyboard was a few years old it was a rgb issue and just went and got a new one.

so i new have a corsair k70 lux rgb,and it was all fantastic,now though after a update some of the keys are in pink and wont go green or white? bering in mind i have a white setup so want all white keys.

my corsair h115 aio was showing the wrong temps,was a constant 45,50 degrees the actual temp was 29 degrees useing hwmonitor., and the rgb was in the wrong colour and the fans are stuck at 660rpm.

my corsair dark core se keeps disconecting from pc while playing games

my corsair void pro headset often stops working propaly or just doesnt connect no matter what i do???

i mean how do you make so meany things not work after a update?

Moderators moderate. This is the user forums, so it’s mostly other people with the products trying to help. You listed several problems without going into detail, so it seemed like a rant rather than someone actually looking for help. Most people have learned to avoid those posts since responding only makes them the target for someone else’s frustrations. You can contact Corsair directly through the Ticket Support system in the link above and/or try and detail a little more about what’s going on.

I would suggest not running HWMon, HWiNFO, AIDA, etc at the same time as iCUE. They tend to fight over data and you get junk values back or in worse cases loss of control. That usually does not extend to the keyboard. I would try a soft reset and see if that corrects the issue.

https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/articles/360025465031-How-to-Reset-your-keyboard