Corsair Community

Icue profiles not refresing

FoxyB

So i've just noticed this problem i'm not sure if it has anything to do with updating to the newer version of Icue anway

when switching profiles from solid colours ( thats all i've tried it's 2am right now)

to say a black lighting linked visor (in an attempt to refresh it)

the colours from the previous solid layout will just stay on there but then when i switch back there's a maybe split second where the keyboard lights blink before returing to just on solid colours.

Never used to have this issue i'm wondering if anyone has a fix or has had this problem?

i've reinstalled and wipped all personal data from Icue so, i assume it's nothing i've done? we all have our moments though right? ^^;

thanks in advance

~Foxy

I am not sure I quite understand what you're trying to do. However, do note that solid and static colors have some different properties. The "black visor" is really an off signal at speed across the LEDs and the solids behave in some different ways. There is ocassionally some unintended transparancy. Try changing your solid to static with the same RGB values. Don't start wiping data or profiles. This isn't something you have done.

I am not sure I quite understand what you're trying to do. However, do note that solid and static colors have some different properties. The "black visor" is really an off signal at speed across the LEDs and the solids behave in some different ways. There is ocassionally some unintended transparancy. Try changing your solid to static with the same RGB values. Don't start wiping data or profiles. This isn't something you have done.

it's tricky to describe. it falls down to changing profiles doesnt update the RGB aspect of the keyboard. if i change the brightness of the lights then it updates. but even swithching to animated profile the old RGB lights remain.

reinstalling everyting has fixed another problem i'd had just not this one

So the solid color from profile 1 sort of "ghosts" or lingers into profile 2? I am not able to replicate it on my KB or LL fans. However, I certainly have seen some weirdness with the solid pattern in the past. In those instances it related to stacking effects and the solid was overlapping another effect, despite being in the subservient position in the lighting order.

I reported it then, but didn't get any feedback. I can pass this along as well, but if it is an on going problem I would try changing the solid to static and see if it shapes up.

So the solid color from profile 1 sort of "ghosts" or lingers into profile 2? I am not able to replicate it on my KB or LL fans. However, I certainly have seen some weirdness with the solid pattern in the past. In those instances it related to stacking effects and the solid was overlapping another effect, despite being in the subservient position in the lighting order.

I reported it then, but didn't get any feedback. I can pass this along as well, but if it is an on going problem I would try changing the solid to static and see if it shapes up.

the problem even extends to animated lighting effects, visor for example will stop where the RGB bar was and remain static from profile 1 to 2.

i'm not sure why it's happening all of a sudden, i received a refurbished K90 from amazon and it was fine then i deleted a bunch of profiles i wasnt using that i'd made when i was playing with the different effects and sudden ly i had issues with missclicking and keyboard lights x_x