Corsair Community

LED dying anyways to fix?

Pleb

About a week ago ive noticed a problem with the widows key LED, since now it has gone away but now another key is doing the same this! This time t is the 1 key but its a lot worst. The widows key problem was fixed by just turning off and on my computer but this is not the case with the 1 key. Ive looked everywhere for answers but everyone was talking about a firmware update that ive tried at least 10 times. I also tried re-installing the CUE software but nothing seems to work! This is an example of what im talking about as you see (its hard to see) The 1 key is a different shade/color then the 2 other keys beside it https://gyazo.com/0c26f597059793e5a179322631c9cf2d (If you need to see other examples of what im talking about shoot me a reply and i will get back ASAP) Thanks for everyones help!

*UPDATE*

I tried to use another profile that required advanced mode to be turned off and the LED is back to normal but as soon as i turn advanced mode back on the LED doesnt work properly anymore

• 3 months later...

*UPDATE*

I dont think anyone still looks at this post but the LED is only getting worse! I've made a ticket to try to get this issue fixed. If anyone could respond to this and tell me how has your time with the corsair support went, and how long was it until your problem was fixed.

*UPDATE*

I dont think anyone still looks at this post but the LED is only getting worse! I've made a ticket to try to get this issue fixed. If anyone could respond to this and tell me how has your time with the corsair support went, and how long was it until your problem was fixed.

Corsair has been messing with the ticking system to try and merge things. Call them at 888-222-4346 and they should be able to send you the files and steps. They wont need anything but a model number and your email.

Archived