Corsair Community

CUE CRASHES On Customizing Type Lighting in a profile!

When trying to customize either ripple or key type lighting in the profile shown in the video, I get an "Inconsistent color parameters" error and then CUE has to be restarted :(

The reason I need this lighting to work in this profile and can't just create a new one is that I want to be able to switch between the shown 3 lighting modes using the M1/M2/M3 keys on my K95 and keep all my macros when switching between them. I don't want to have to manually remap every G key for a new profile, so I've just duplicated the top mode (from Rainbow Space) because I already have all my macros on it, cleared the lighting, then manually reapplied my own lighting to keep the macros.

I'm very close to how I want the lighting to be - a blue background with pink reactive key type lighting. I can select key type, but can only use the default setting which alternates between two colours that I don't want when the keys are pressed. As soon as I try to customize this, CUE crashes.

[ame=https://youtu.be/eCrgLBiJV0Y]Here's a video showing exactly what happens[/ame].

Any ideas at all?

Thanks for any replies.

Yeah I just redid it from scratch and reassigned the macros. Didn't take as long as I thought it would.

I shouldn't have been lazy tbh.

Would be nice to see a feature that allows you to copy macros from a group of keys between profiles and modes, though.

Thanks for helping anyway!

Yeah I just redid it from scratch and reassigned the macros. Didn't take as long as I thought it would.

I shouldn't have been lazy tbh.

Would be nice to see a feature that allows you to copy macros from a group of keys between profiles and modes, though.

Thanks for helping anyway!

dont think your being lazy as this shouldnt happen in the first place. Ill see if i can reproduce the bug.

Also if you import that profile and try the same thing again does it still crash?

Archived