Corsair Community

colors h115i rgb does not work the white and yellow

Paolo_Z

Hi I write from Italy and forgive me for my English, I use google translator.

I have a problem last night I replaced my asrcok z370 extreme 4 with an asus formula x and from here the problems with rgb icue started the writing corsair on the heat sink if I select white I get pink, if I select yellow I get a very dark pink almost off , while blue and red work, and yellow turns blue, I tried to uninstall and reinstall icue but without success, I took a step back installing an older version of the same problem, desperate yesterday I turn off the PC and fix the cables behind doing cable management after I hung up everything and magically the writing was back white and not pink, this morning I leave the house I turn off the PC and on my return I turn on the PC and again instead of white the writing is pink what should I do? can you help me I'm going crazy with this problem I don't know if it's a hardware or software problem I don't know what to do anymore :( help me please

Can you clarify if you have:

1) H115i Pro

2) H115i Platinum

3) "H115i" (2016-2018) formerly known at the H110i GTX

It is probably the LEDs and/or firmware, but that is a more difficult part to troubleshoot. So you can try it from the software end. There was a new version of iCUE released last night. It is 3.24. Everyone should upgrade to this regardless. See if the change is helpful. If you have already installed 3.24, go the Windows Settings -> Apps list and left click on the Corsair iCUE listing and select modify. Follow the directions for a repair install.

You can also try setting your RGB to 255,0,0 (red), 0,255,0 (green), and 0,0,255 (blue) to see it one does not turn on. It is likely to be green, but perhaps cycling through will resolve or make the issue more apparent.

I think if they are stuck, you probably need to flash thee firmware. It's usually required to contact Corsair Support to get the firmware file.

Can you clarify if you have:

1) H115i Pro

2) H115i Platinum

3) "H115i" (2016-2018) formerly known at the H110i GTX

It is probably the LEDs and/or firmware, but that is a more difficult part to troubleshoot. So you can try it from the software end. There was a new version of iCUE released last night. It is 3.24. Everyone should upgrade to this regardless. See if the change is helpful. If you have already installed 3.24, go the Windows Settings -> Apps list and left click on the Corsair iCUE listing and select modify. Follow the directions for a repair install.

You can also try setting your RGB to 255,0,0 (red), 0,255,0 (green), and 0,0,255 (blue) to see it one does not turn on. It is likely to be green, but perhaps cycling through will resolve or make the issue more apparent.

I think if they are stuck, you probably need to flash thee firmware. It's usually required to contact Corsair Support to get the firmware file.

thanks for the answer, I updated to the latest version of icue, mine is the h115i 2016/2018 version it is really strange if I attack and turn off the pc after many attempts the color returns to white but after 5 minutes it has returned pink, practically I have problems setting white, yellow and green, instead red and blue work, I attached and disconnected sata and usb cables on 10 attempts twice I managed to get it back to white but as soon as i turn off the pc and turn on again the white turns pink i don't know anymore where I hit my head I start to think that the problem is hardware and not software..I could try something else? I tried all the software but nothing the only way to understand would be to try to install an old version of 5 or 6 months ago but where can I download it?

I don't think software at this point since the green LED appears to either power or not on each hardware power on (the USB insert). If the software was stuck, you can take the plugs in and out all you want but it wouldn't change anything.

The best thing to do is contact Corsair directly through the Ticket Support System link in the menu above. Maybe a firmware flash will help. Maybe not. Either way, you need to go through Corsair for that or the RMA.

I don't think software at this point since the green LED appears to either power or not on each hardware power on (the USB insert). If the software was stuck, you can take the plugs in and out all you want but it wouldn't change anything.

The best thing to do is contact Corsair directly through the Ticket Support System link in the menu above. Maybe a firmware flash will help. Maybe not. Either way, you need to go through Corsair for that or the RMA.

I just found out that if I turn off the PC from the power for an hour the white LEDs start working again as a result I can put yellow or green, but as soon as I go to the color selection and start changing the colors the problem reoccurs, if instead I don't touch anything and I do not turn off the PC the white color remains there even for hours, it is really very strange I am going crazy with this problem I do not know if there is always some hardware interference with the motherboard or the problem is software :( always looking online on this forum i found an old discussion about an h80 that practically has the same problem as me :( https://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?p=856144&p=856144

Unfortunately, I think the only resolution in that thread was the same one we reached here -- contact Corsair for replacement or firmware firmware flash. It appears that your green LEDs either fire or they do not when given the command. Since it is all of them, perhaps it is something that can be solved through a firmware correction.

You could try the 1/255/1 color suggestion in that thread. However, if I recall that 1 vs 0 thing was a specific Link idiosyncrasy and not the v2 cooler series.

I understood what the problem is, no burnt LED is just loose something inside the heatsink, fortunately this model has the interchangeable case, then I unhooked the gray shell of the watrblock and made a slight pressure with the thumb of the hand and it works well , as soon as I change color after a few seconds it stops again I apply a slight pressure again and the white returns so it's something not fixed inside what do you recommend? is there a DIY way to apply the correction? this thing me he remembers the old televisions when you didn't see him punch him and he settled himself I attach the photo :) https://ibb.co/brp6fqK

• 10 months later...