Corsair Community

Please help me with my problem

Nathanz

I have recently picked up a Commander pro to power and control my RBG LL120 fans. But I've encountered a problem with it. The Commander Pro is disconnecting and reconnecting in the ICue software. This only happens from every 30 mins to several times a minute. It seems random and there is no action that causes this. This also is messing with my USB headphones, (connected through an amp) which worked completely fine when I didn't have the Commander pro. I have tried things in HWINFO and disabling Hardware monitoring. Nothing seems to fix it, I even, very carefully rewired all of the plugs and ports in my pc. There is also a problem where my H100i RGB plat se, which is plugged into via USB on the Commander Pro, doesn't show up. The aio still works and is powered though. Hopefully, someone can help and I'll be quick to respond because it's really bugging me that I don't know what is causing it.

I also made a quick MSpaint depiction of how it's hooked up

Corsair.thumb.png.13d46be5b490ccdb2250ee498add04a8.png

so I've hunted down a possible solution.

The problem is the X570 board's internal USB is having trouble for some reason with corsair products. The guy I watched bought an NZXT USB hub and plugged it into that and it worked fine.