Corsair Community

Corsair Virtuoso Wireless Microphone Issue

CrazyColtCory

I've had the headset for about a week. All audio was fine, no microphone issues for about 4 days. Then I power on the headset and notice no one can hear me in wireless mode, after cranking the mic volume to 100 my volume sounded normal again, but has distortion and a lot of background noise. Previously I was using the microphone volume at 0 for wireless and wired and the audio levels sounded the same. I believe I updated the headset and dongle firmware the day before, but it could've been after the fact. I'd like to try downgrading the firmware to a previous version, but I can't find where previous versions are saved on my computer. Any help appreciated.

• 1 month later...
I've had the headset for about a week. All audio was fine, no microphone issues for about 4 days. Then I power on the headset and notice no one can hear me in wireless mode, after cranking the mic volume to 100 my volume sounded normal again, but has distortion and a lot of background noise. Previously I was using the microphone volume at 0 for wireless and wired and the audio levels sounded the same. I believe I updated the headset and dongle firmware the day before, but it could've been after the fact. I'd like to try downgrading the firmware to a previous version, but I can't find where previous versions are saved on my computer. Any help appreciated.

Having the exact same issue as well, did you ever find out a fix or what the issue actually was? Happened today on my PS4 while playing warzone and had to switch to the usb connection for it to work again.