Corsair Community

Using the MR button and setting a macro.

Trekkan

Ok, I take it all back. While it DID work, it just... stopped.

Now I can't even create a new macro anymore. It seems to be something funky with this hardware playback option. Things get weird when I have it on, like not being able to create macros anymore.

If I hit "MR" when button 15 is selected for instance, ANY key I hit on the keyboard (including normal stuff like the letter "A"), the macro flips to button 1 and no keypresses are saved.

Maybe a reboot will help, I dunno but, this stuff is still very much broken.

• Corsair Employee

Please make sure you have uninstalled and reinstalled the Beta 2.12 software release.

With beta 2.12 to record: 1st press MR, 2nd select button to record macro under/bind the macro to, 3rd record macro, 4th press MR to stop recording

We have a full user manual that will be released very soon. Check the "sticky" for this forum.

Please make sure you have uninstalled and reinstalled the Beta 2.12 software release.

With beta 2.12 to record: 1st press MR, 2nd select button to record macro under/bind the macro to, 3rd record macro, 4th press MR to stop recording

We have a full user manual that will be released very soon. Check the "sticky" for this forum.

yeah, Finally figured this out. It's pretty non-standard of a way to do this though.

Typically you select the button you want to record on, then hit record and all keypresses and whatnot are recorded as the macro.

The way it is now, doesn't make much sense. Anyway, just some feedback.

Also, TOOLTIPS, please use them on mouseovers. =)

Archived