Corsair Community

Latest version completely broke number row & F keys.

Droid8Apple

Can someone please point me to the previous versions of iCue? I can't run iCue at all right now as I foolishly updated to the latest version which leaves my number row & F keys all inputting many crazy things. Yes everything is up to date and locale is correct and drivers are fantastic and USB ports are clean etc. I tried it all before realizing it's iCue itself as everything works fine when its off. Just no macros controls.

Thanks in advance. Kind of silly to release an update for keyboard software without pressing every key first. Also messes up my Scimitar Pro with phantom inputs.

See below. Suggest you do not roll back without understanding you won't be able to keep your profiles.

https://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=191677

I see, I read that. I found and did it anyways before reading your advice. It really sucks to think about having to do all these over again but at this point I'd rather have everything working and usable. I need my repeating macros for Warframe and other games that need constant pressings.

I wish I never hit "check for updates" last night. And considering the thread you pointed me to is now weeks old... it's clear Corsair just doesn't care or have anything to say on the matter?