Corsair Community

Help, led "SELF TEST" broken but PSU working Good

ATAGA

I am looking for a replacement LED for a Corsair AX1200i PSU, CORSAIR refuses to give me the information for that BICOLOR LED. I find it very bad that they do not allow me to fix a little LED, I have the right to repair at any technical service. I do not have to be obliged to be they who exclusively repair the PSU, can someone provide me with this information? For God's sake ... we are talking about a small LED, I'm not asking for something difficult to repair:

Size: 5mm

Type: Common Catode/Anode?

Light: Diffused

Voltage: xx? V

Intensity: xx? mA

Color: RED-GREEN

I've already contacted Corsair support and only they tell me that they don't have this information. If the PSU is over built by Flextronics (Flextronics International LTD), is it too much to ask to contact them and tell them what characteristic that LED has? I cannot process the warranty since it has expired this year.

Was it NOT the 7 year warranty? I bought it shortly after going on the market. I think he's 8 years old now. Anyway I have already fixed it, the problem was that the LED being broken distorted the voltage and amperage readings. I show the information of the new LED, it isn´t same model...:[pouts: but work:biggrin::

Size: 5mm

Bicolor: Red-Blue

Encapsulated: diffuse

Common cathode

Pins: 3

Blue Voltage: 3.78v

Amps: 20mA

Red Voltage: 3.78v

Amps: 20mA