Corsair Community

iCUE v3.14.104 Patch Notes

Corsair James

• Corsair Employee

Hi everyone,

Here are the official patch notes for iCUE v3.14.104.

Patch Notes for iCUE v3.14.104

• Resolved a minor issue with incorrect playback for Audio Visualizer with Dominator Platinum RGB

• Resolved an issue with pinning and unpinning information with DRAM to the dashboard from the Timings Tab

• Dashboard now has a revert to defaults option in Settings

• Resolved an issue with Hardware Playback not playing properly on startup with Hydro Series Coolers

• Hydro Series Platinum Coolers now support None for fans in Lighting Setup

• Resolved an issue with OSD not displaying on software startup

• Renamed "Backward" to Back" for Mice Buttons for consistency with terminology

• All warning notifications for iCUE are now removed from iCUE System Tray icon

• Implemented an enhancement for K83 to disable the R button. This will require a new firmware update (v3.19)

• Surface Calibration and Hardware Profile tabs are now shown for all wireless devices (but you will still need a physical cable attached to enable these features)

• Resolved an issue with HS60 improperly showing Lighting Effects

• Audio drivers have been RS5 certified

• Resolved various other minor issues

Update: There is a known issue with a certain VIA chipset and wireless products that may result in a crash when waking from sleep. The VIA 3.0 chipset in question is using driver version: 10.0.17134.1. We recommend, if possible, to switch your wireless dongle to a different USB port that isn't using this specific chipset to avoid any potential issues with device performance and iCUE.

Edited by Corsair James

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Corsair Employee
Additional Note: For users who are experiencing issues with the Platinum Cooler disconnecting when Steam is running, we have been able to isolate the issue related to the firmware, certain Intel Chipsets (Z370/Z390), Steam, and iCUE running together simultaneously. Our vendor for the Hydro Series Platinum Coolers is looking into it but they have given us instructions to implement a software workaround to address the issue for the time being. We will be testing this internally and preparing this fix for v3.15 iCUE release on April 22nd (pending no issues).

Does this also mean you are working on the fix for the Hydro Series Platinum Coolers that are running on the X299 chipset that is having random disconnects as well. I am experiencing it and have been able to do a temporary fix by doing a static color in iCue for it. Whenever I do any other RGB setting, I get random disconnects. I assume that it is not just steam but epic's launcher as well being that I had these random disconnects on Final Fantasy 15/ Steam and Metro Exodus/ Epic Launcher. Possibly more combinations. I was told when I put in a ticket, that they were researching a fix. I am just trying to confirm whether you knew of this issue or not.

The commander pro fan controls is still busted.

Fan channel #1 gets stuck quite often when changing fan speeds, have to force firmware update on the commander pro every time.

This issue has been reported on several other threads as well. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

I update iCUE 3.14.104 today. iCUE doesn't detect H115i Pro on my pc now. Any idea ?

How to fix edit; delete iCUE software , Re put usb on corsair product , install latest version iCUE. if this solution doesn't work ; than go control panel / devices / right click on Corsair USBXp Driver / fix problem / restart pc.

Edited by TurkerTomruk

Additional Note: For users who are experiencing issues with the Platinum Cooler disconnecting when Steam is running, we have been able to isolate the issue related to the firmware, certain Intel Chipsets (Z370/Z390), Steam, and iCUE running together simultaneously. Our vendor for the Hydro Series Platinum Coolers is looking into it but they have given us instructions to implement a software workaround to address the issue for the time being. We will be testing this internally and preparing this fix for v3.15 iCUE release on April 22nd (pending no issues).

Looking forward to the fix after 6 months of being forced to use static color only.......

I have the issue on AMD, AM4 platform (B450) without steam even being installed. Could you please confirm that the issue is known to you and your development teams as being on AMD (non intel) and when steam is not running?

If you don't have this logged with the engineering team at this point (after many people with AMD and without steam noting the issue), this would be very disheartening.

Hope next update (3.15) will fixes the USB disconnects. I have do Steam running but I have a X470 MB and a AMD Ryzen CPU but still get USB disconnecting with my H100i RG Platinum.

Mine was working fine until this update now it's disconnecting all the time.

Edited by Gronar

I have the z97 chipset and it's doing the disconnect thing.

It's not just steam. I installed iCUE and nothing else and it would randomly disconnect if iCUE was running.

With out iCUE running it never disconnects.

additional note: For users who are experiencing issues with the platinum cooler disconnecting when steam is running, we have been able to isolate the issue related to the firmware, certain intel chipsets (z370/z390), steam, and icue running together simultaneously. Our vendor for the hydro series platinum coolers is looking into it but they have given us instructions to implement a software workaround to address the issue for the time being. We will be testing this internally and preparing this fix for v3.15 icue release on april 22nd (pending no issues).

praise the lawd!!

I have the issue on AMD, AM4 platform (B450) without steam even being installed. Could you please confirm that the issue is known to you and your development teams as being on AMD (non intel) and when steam is not running?

If you don't have this logged with the engineering team at this point (after many people with AMD and without steam noting the issue), this would be very disheartening.

What MB and CPU do you have? Curious as to similarities the AMD users have when experiencing this issue.

What MB and CPU do you have? Curious as to similarities the AMD users have when experiencing this issue.

iCue isn't even detecting my H115i Platinum and I'm running a Ryzen 2700x.

That's great news. I'd gladly like to volunteer to beta test this fix if you need any more testers. Edited by Glzmo

Looking good. Glad to see the hydro series fix.

**Issue i'm seeing is when opening icue software gsync gets enabled and i get a screen flicker. Any way to get this resolved automatically? I know a manual fix.. manually adding icue to my settings at a fixed screen rate; but in doing this I get the geforce overlay..

The commander pro fan controls is still busted.

Fan channel #1 gets stuck quite often when changing fan speeds, have to force firmware update on the commander pro every time.

This issue has been reported on several other threads as well. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

can confirm i have this problem too, the fans just get stuck and i have to change the static RPM, and then restart icue/force firmware update to have it get stuck to the new number...

unsure how long this has been going on for, i only checked to figure out my higher GPU temps

MSI Mortar Titanium b450m. Ryzen 2600x.

Issue is as described - blinking, constant usb disconnects, occurance reduced when set to static colour.

I'm getting the problem on my Z170 board. Ill hear a USB disconnect sound, followed by the cooelr momentarily going black (RGBs turn off), and if I'm playing a game the game lags like crasy for 5-10 seconds. Repeat ~5 times before it stops, until I restart my PC.

MSI Mortar Titanium b450m. Ryzen 2600x.

Issue is as described - blinking, constant usb disconnects, occurance reduced when set to static colour.

how is it connected? that almost makes it sound like you have a USB power issue

how is it connected? that almost makes it sound like you have a USB power issue

It's a well documented issue happening with what seems to be all "platinum" branded AIOs from Corsair. Nothing to do with power - these are powered by sata connections though

Seems to be an issue with the new supplier of their AIO tech, and the iCue software.