Corsair Community

M65 Elite Notorious old problem still very prominent

SouthDown

The M65 has an issue with double clicks and its beyond annoying and i cant do basic tasks without having it double click everything, and it has cost me valuable time on important things multiple times and after spanning years of forums im just done. I need a solution. I like corsair but this side of customer service is atrocious, and any kind of luster from these products and quality is buried under the inability to do something as basic as clicking which my 50 cent laptop mouse can do better than this expensive mouse. The best i can find is an admin in 2015 claimed fw would fix it but here i am in 2020, no fix, and any guides are outdated from software changes in UI.

I had to RMA mine due to clicks not registering. So far the replacement seems to work. Although I am fully expecting the problem to come back. When it does I will be likely heading to another manufacturer. I have a love hate relationship with Corsair and it is principally due to their inability to respond on this forum. I feel for you buddy.