Corsair Community

[Unofficial Mod] Corsair Mass Profile Importer/Exporter

krazykid

• 2 weeks later...

It was designed for CUE2.

It is looking for a 'config.cuecfg' file in

C:\Users\YOURWINDOWSUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Corsair\CUE\

It is not a critical issue, but can you check and see if you have a 'config.cuecfg' file present in that location?

It was designed for CUE2.

It is looking for a 'config.cuecfg' file in

C:\Users\YOURWINDOWSUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Corsair\CUE\

It is not a critical issue, but can you check and see if you have a 'config.cuecfg' file present in that location?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CUE2 in showing in my system tray, I begin to run your installer and each time I'm met with the below message.

---------------------------

CUE Mass Importer/Exporter 1.40

Error: Failed to read CUE window size config

OK

My config file is located where you say it needs to be HERE,

"C:\Users\++++\AppData\Roaming\Corsair\CUE

I've tried taking ownership of the config file and the corsair fold located in Roaming, with no luck, could it be a permissions issue?

Thank you all the same though, This is a handy program to have, thank you.

CUE2 in showing in my system tray, I begin to run your installer and each time I'm met with the below message.

CUE Mass Importer/Exporter 1.40

Error: Failed to read CUE window size config

OK

My config file is located where you say it needs to be HERE,

"C:\Users\++++\AppData\Roaming\Corsair\CUE

I've tried taking ownership of the config file and the corsair fold located in Roaming, with no luck, could it be a permissions issue?

Thank you all the same though, This is a handy program to have, thank you.

Does it still work if you try again?

• 3 weeks later...

I have a Problem, i get always the following msg when i try to Import an Zip FIle:

https://i.imgur.com/FJSdBNt.png

Ich have use the 64bit Version on WIndows 7 with CUE2 which is installed normal.

I have 2 Screens, and deacitvated one cause i thought that is a problem, but doesnt help.

Also to minimize the SIze from CUE didnt helped.

Do u know what the Problem is?

CUE is the newest version.

I have a Problem, i get always the following msg when i try to Import an Zip FIle:

https://i.imgur.com/FJSdBNt.png

Ich have use the 64bit Version on WIndows 7 with CUE2 which is installed normal.

I have 2 Screens, and deacitvated one cause i thought that is a problem, but doesnt help.

Also to minimize the SIze from CUE didnt helped.

Do u know what the Problem is?

CUE is the newest version.

Possibly a problem with windows 7 and you might have a slow computer.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

v1.67 throws up an error about scripts for me, with the 64bit version tried the 32bit one don't seem the work either.

After a bit more testing started importing profiles and timing out as it would stop after a few or could never find the menu.

Any chance of uploading the pervious version that was working.

Bit more playing about it does import but can randomly stop doing so.

• 3 weeks later...
v1.67 throws up an error about scripts for me, with the 64bit version tried the 32bit one don't seem the work either.

After a bit more testing started importing profiles and timing out as it would stop after a few or could never find the menu.

Any chance of uploading the pervious version that was working.

Bit more playing about it does import but can randomly stop doing so.

Make sure CUE is in English, that your using CUE 2.14+ and that demo devices are enabled.

Make sure CUE is in English, that your using CUE 2.14+ and that demo devices are enabled.

Hi CUE is in English and has demo devices enabled tried again with the latest version of CUE its actually cant even find the import button now.

Hi CUE is in English and has demo devices enabled tried again with the latest version of CUE its actually cant even find the import button now.

This is now fixed, try the link again. The new CUE 2.15 update broke the program but it should work smooth again :)

So I left it running it did import the profiles, however it is extremely slow. It look just over an hour to import 70 odd profile, it also didn't manager to import the icons. Older version where extremely fast compared to this version.

So I left it running it did import the profiles, however it is extremely slow. It look just over an hour to import 70 odd profile, it also didn't manager to import the icons. Older version where extremely fast compared to this version.

Depends on the profiles... If they aren't organized the way i organize my profiles. It won't work properly. Any specific profiles you can list for me?

I was imported CUE 2.14 Profile Pack by Schwitz. Also it didn't import any of the icons.

Schwitz never made his packs support the program. It needs to have the icons and backgrounds named a certain way. Take a look at my zip files and you'll see the trend.

• 7 months later...

Archived