Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-19-2018, 08:25 AM
CORSAIR Beta Team
DevBiker's PC Specs

POST ID # = 964284
DevBiker Reputation: 94

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelXF View Post
Will the Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro RAM be added to the CUE SDK? And will it have stack able effects? I need to know before I drop $400 on RAM
The RAM doesn't have stack-able effects. You can only apply a single effect to each stick at a time. In iCue, it lets you configure stack-able effects but the only one that applies is the top one.

As far as the SDK ... it should be there but I'm not 100% sure.

This comment is provided "as-is", without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the sanity or mental fitness of the author. The author is not a Corsair employee, does not represent Corsair, and no comment should be construed as an official statement from Corsair.

Helpful Links and FAQs:
AIO FAQ | RGB FAQ |
HydroX FAQ | RGB Cables |
iCUE Tips & Tricks

Old 07-19-2018, 10:08 AM
drcmclow's PC Specs

POST ID # = 964308
drcmclow Reputation: 5

pls add G.Skilll ram ... also is if somebody still has the LL flickering issue check my thread... i have a simple solution.. u guys could also implement it lol

http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?t=179567
Old 07-19-2018, 10:19 AM
PJH's PC Specs

POST ID # = 964309
PJH Reputation: 20

Hey, hey!

G.Skill is not a Corsair product. If you'd like support for G.Skill, use the software provided with your motherboard - Gigabyte, and ASUS support G.Skill Trident Z.

The flickering LL Fan issue is fixed in 3.5.111.
Old 07-19-2018, 12:38 PM
Baio's PC Specs

POST ID # = 964330
Baio Reputation: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by c-attack View Post
HWINFO should be giving you a prompt on launch with a warning and asking if you want to monitor the Corsair devices. Tell it no. That will put a little red X on those, but preserve all other HWINFO data. It may also give you a similar warning for the Asus Embedded Controller (EC).

Make sure you are using the "portable installer" version that removes the HWINFO driver when you exit. Might be lingering effects with the normal full install.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevBiker View Post
I wasn't exactly clear. Disable the CoPro monitoring in HWInfo. You can do that. And disable any other Corsair device that it's monitoring. Although, TBH, I haven't seen HWInfo pick up the CoPro for a while.
Thanks to both, effectively I noticed the possibility to deactivate CoPro sensors in HWPRO, I'll try te standalone version.

Baio
Old 07-19-2018, 05:00 PM
Alucard9393's PC Specs

POST ID # = 964371
Alucard9393 Reputation: 10

Tengo problemas con el Ax860i tengo que estar desconectando y conectado, ya que se me congela y no me permite modificar la velocidad del ventilado o ver las graficas del consumo de energia que tengo que hacer?

--------------------------------------------
Tambien me aparece esto porque ?

Last edited by Alucard9393; 07-19-2018 at 05:03 PM.
Old 07-19-2018, 05:51 PM
drcmclow's PC Specs

POST ID # = 964384

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJH View Post
Hey, hey!

G.Skill is not a Corsair product. If you'd like support for G.Skill, use the software provided with your motherboard - Gigabyte, and ASUS support G.Skill Trident Z.

The flickering LL Fan issue is fixed in 3.5.111.
i just saw they fixed the flickering...

i know i need aura for it but i dont like it... i dont like 5 programms...
i would use corsair ram if they would have 16gb moduls from the new pro rgb series...

in my opinion its a joke how companys try to make a NORMED WS2812B LED some kind of their own product... this needs to be normed like light bulbs!
the icue has more potential to controll more stuff like just corsair stuff, there are no motherboards from corsair so u cant controll motherboard led from icue...
didnt u guys thought about that every new board has led on it, and everybody who use your products probablly also will have other led stuff ? so why dont you just do your customers a favour and add compatibibitly for asus msi and G.Skilll products? for example on board led and ram etc...

at the moment this is a lame tactic to get customers buy only corsair products! u should be a little bit more open minded about the icu software as a monitoring software! charge money for the software if u have to but this is what we need...

i can tell u for sure some day there will be a all in one open source solution!
because nobody needs aura and ícue for example...

Last edited by drcmclow; 07-19-2018 at 05:53 PM.
Old 07-19-2018, 06:20 PM
iCUE Product Manager

POST ID # = 964394
Corsair James Reputation: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by drcmclow View Post
i just saw they fixed the flickering...

i know i need aura for it but i dont like it... i dont like 5 programms...
i would use corsair ram if they would have 16gb moduls from the new pro rgb series...

in my opinion its a joke how companys try to make a NORMED WS2812B LED some kind of their own product... this needs to be normed like light bulbs!
the icue has more potential to controll more stuff like just corsair stuff, there are no motherboards from corsair so u cant controll motherboard led from icue...
didnt u guys thought about that every new board has led on it, and everybody who use your products probablly also will have other led stuff ? so why dont you just do your customers a favour and add compatibibitly for asus msi and G.Skilll products? for example on board led and ram etc...

at the moment this is a lame tactic to get customers buy only corsair products! u should be a little bit more open minded about the icu software as a monitoring software! charge money for the software if u have to but this is what we need...

i can tell u for sure some day there will be a all in one open source solution!
because nobody needs aura and ícue for example...
Its not just about the type of LEDs. There are various components that also are required for everything to work (MCU, LED drivers, etc.). And of course there is also IP. We understand everyone wants every parts to work together but there are a lot of roadblocks. For example, whose software should be running? Is it iCUE? Is it Mystic Lights? Is it Aura? What happens if both software are running? Who gets priority? These are just some of the corner cases that have to be addressed beyond the technical aspects.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAaBbiii View Post
Hi ;)

Why is there no lighting link for Dark Core RGB (SE)?

Thx

FAaBbiii
Wireless connectivity isn't like USB. In order to maintain the 1ms response rate of our wireless devices, we can't constantly stream RGB data like we do with USB devices without degrading the performance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krokarn View Post
Still cant change brightness on my Vengeance RGB, using a Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming7 motherboard. W10 Home 1803.
I do not believe Vengeance RGB has brightness control, only color. Brightness control is through firmware and there isn't something for us to hook on.

iCUE - A CORSAIR Interface
https://www.corsair.com/us/en/icue
Old 07-19-2018, 06:31 PM
fanskap's PC Specs

POST ID # = 964403
fanskap Reputation: 10

Nice update now i know wich sensors with long names i am actually using. Hope you will add ram temp sensors also. My dominator platinum and G.Skilll ram temp sensors are not detected by icue but works fine in link and other software.

Last edited by fanskap; 07-19-2018 at 06:37 PM.
Old 07-19-2018, 06:40 PM
drcmclow's PC Specs

POST ID # = 964408

shouldnt matter what priority it is D
be the first the others will do the same then...
Old 07-19-2018, 10:15 PM
LukasB1's PC Specs

POST ID # = 964454
LukasB1 Reputation: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevBiker View Post
The RAM doesn't have stack-able effects. You can only apply a single effect to each stick at a time. In iCue, it lets you configure stack-able effects but the only one that applies is the top one.

As far as the SDK ... it should be there but I'm not 100% sure.
just came in here to mention this, but you've already posted.

i have type lighting effect linked above rainbow wave linked, and the wave won't show due to this stacking.
Old 07-20-2018, 12:17 AM
CORSAIR Beta Team
DevBiker's PC Specs

POST ID # = 964467
DevBiker Reputation: 94

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukasB1 View Post
just came in here to mention this, but you've already posted.

i have type lighting effect linked above rainbow wave linked, and the wave won't show due to this stacking.
Yup. On the top layer for any specific DIMM is shown. You can, however, have different effects on different DIMMs (if you want).

That said, this is still a new product. We just saw some new effects in the latest release. Hopefully they'll have more, including stacking effects, coming for us soon!

This comment is provided "as-is", without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the sanity or mental fitness of the author. The author is not a Corsair employee, does not represent Corsair, and no comment should be construed as an official statement from Corsair.

Helpful Links and FAQs:
AIO FAQ | RGB FAQ |
HydroX FAQ | RGB Cables |
iCUE Tips & Tricks

Old 07-20-2018, 02:26 AM

POST ID # = 964478
FAaBbiii Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corsair James View Post

Wireless connectivity isn't like USB. In order to maintain the 1ms response rate of our wireless devices, we can't constantly stream RGB data like we do with USB devices without degrading the performance.
Hmm...
And why is it possible with wireless headsets?
Old 07-20-2018, 02:45 AM
KuraiShidosha's PC Specs

POST ID # = 964480
KuraiShidosha Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuraiShidosha View Post
I just installed this but last version of iCUE I had installed I would randomly getting Macro issues where my K95 RGB macro keys would not work at all. Hoping it's fixed now because I really don't know what could be the cause.
This is NOT fixed!!! It's getting extremely frustrating being unable to use my macro keys. I've about had it with this software and just completely uninstalled it. That means for the time being my K95 is pretty much a K75, wasted dozens of dollars on these keys that I cannot even use. Nice.
Old 07-20-2018, 04:54 AM
monta990's PC Specs

POST ID # = 964493
monta990 Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alucard9393 View Post
Tengo problemas con el Ax860i tengo que estar desconectando y conectado, ya que se me congela y no me permite modificar la velocidad del ventilado o ver las graficas del consumo de energia que tengo que hacer?

--------------------------------------------
Tambien me aparece esto porque ?

Desinstala completemente icue, reincia tu equipo y vuelve a instalar, he igual verifica que la conexión interna del usb este bien en la conexión al a mobo, ya que puede ser falso.
Old 07-20-2018, 04:56 AM
monta990's PC Specs

POST ID # = 964494
monta990 Reputation: 10

why i cant check the firmware version of my Corsair H100i V2 like it can do it in corsair link?
Closed Thread