The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Keyboards and Mice

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-02-2019, 01:20 PM

POST ID # = 1025985
CntrlAltDel Reputation: 10
Default M65 Elite Intermittent Left Click

I've had my M65 Elite RGB for about 3 months now and around the 2nd month it started having issues where the left click would sometimes work and sometimes not.

As in I'd have to click something twice in order for it to register 1 click. I sent it into the retailer that sold it to me and they tested it and said it was fine and sent it back.

I've tried adjusting the polling rates. I've tried disabling the corsair service entirely and even removing the corsair icue software, nothing seems to fix the issue.

I dont think it's hardware.

I'm currently on Windows 10 1909 x64.

Anyone have any idea on what the issue could be?

Old 12-02-2019, 09:19 PM
Vexento24's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1026055
Vexento24 Reputation: 10

Hi,

I have exactly the same problem, which started today. I bought an M65 Elite 5 months ago and right now I have problems with the left button, which does not record the action when I press. I thought that for some reason the button broke down, because when testing it on another computer exactly the same thing happens. I have prepared the package for return, but now that I see this publication I have doubts ...

Another problem that I am registering has to do with my K70 MK2. Whenever I press the ESC key, if I'm in a shooter (GTA V, CS 1.6, CS: GO, among others) the character shoots. I noticed that the ESC key is functioning as a left mouse button, because when selecting a file with the mouse and pressing ESC the file opens. This only happens with the iCUE open.

Old 12-03-2019, 01:07 PM

POST ID # = 1026127

So I tried my mouse in another PC and it worked fine. Also Windows 10 1909 x64. I don't understand what could be interfering with the mouse all of a sudden.

Old 12-04-2019, 08:53 AM
Vexento24's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1026232
Vexento24 Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by CntrlAltDel View Post
So I tried my mouse in another PC and it worked fine. Also Windows 10 1909 x64. I don't understand what could be interfering with the mouse all of a sudden.
I have returned the mouse to the store and I am currently using a Corsair Harpoon. I'll see if I buy the M65 Elite again, because despite being considered a premium mouse the build quality is disappointing: the scroll makes noises, the clicks are of poor quality despite being Onrom, the grip seems horrible for a mouse shooter ... I think I will not use the M65 again.

Old 12-04-2019, 12:16 PM

POST ID # = 1026252

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexento24 View Post
I have returned the mouse to the store and I am currently using a Corsair Harpoon. I'll see if I buy the M65 Elite again, because despite being considered a premium mouse the build quality is disappointing: the scroll makes noises, the clicks are of poor quality despite being Onrom, the grip seems horrible for a mouse shooter ... I think I will not use the M65 again.
My mouse scroll wheel makes a squeaky sound too. But my priority is to get this left mouse button sorted out. Cant even play shooters with it properly.

Tags
intermittent left click, left click, m65 elite