Corsair Community

Vengeance RGB PRO and Aorus B450 PRO compatibility

Salthy

Hey, I just purchased a kit of 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz kit and they work wonderfully on my Aorus B450 PRO with XMP enabled. However, the lights are stuck on the rainbow cycle profile and I cannot seem to be able to change them neither in iCUE or RGB Fusion software. When I open iCUE it detects one stick only and when I try changing the lighting nothing happens.

Running latest version of iCUE at the moment, also flashed to the latest BIOS version.

Is there a fix for this?

Please start by fully uninstalling any other RGB/LED software other than the last version of iCUE. Any other issue, please submit a support ticket.

Hi, I've already tried uninstalling RGB Fusion software and only using iCUE, but it still doesn't work. The weird thing is that iCUE picks up the sticks sometimes on totally random occasions. Is it possible that the B450 motherboards simply don't fully support this RAM?

i'm having similar problems unless i enable software control mode on the ram in iCue, hardware lighting seems very broken on Aorus ryzen boards

it should be noted that when switching to software mode it can take MINUTES for it to actually activate

i'm having similar problems unless i enable software control mode on the ram in iCue, hardware lighting seems very broken on Aorus ryzen boards

it should be noted that when switching to software mode it can take MINUTES for it to actually activate

Which motherboard do you have?

• 1 month later...

i was planning to build a ryzen system for my girlfriend with a lot of gigabyte rgb fusion ready stuff.

when i started configuring ram i found this on the official gigabyte rgb fusion page, under the "rgb fusion ready" section:

Unbenannt.jpg

so synching rgb ram with any mainboards besides the ones mentioned in the screenshot, does not work. regardless if they have the rgb fusion support sticker or not. which is a pity, cause i need a mATX board, which gigabyte does not have in stock with the rgb ram compatible chipset.

EDIT: this only explains why the ram does not show up in gigabyte fusion software. why you cant configure it in icue is another thing. i was planning to use Fusion to synch and control all lighting. but it would not work for the ram so i have to switch to Aura or Mystic light.

Edited by Fettality

• 2 years later...