Corsair Community

CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM RAM - iCUE Suggestion

SynthwaveFox

There should be an option for the lightning effects on the DOMINATOR PLATINUM RAM modules to have more lights activate the more RAM is used. If you have 2 modules, say you're on idle, maybe about 8 out of the 24 lights are on. But when you start a game and it goes into your RAM, maybe about 19 out of those 24 lights are filled.

That be pretty nice to have. Each box could be 10% since they are 10 that would work out nicely. Or even have an option for the dominator work to be 50% load

Maybe they can add it since we have a temp setting now for the ram. I'm not 100% sure how acturate the temps are but they seem a little off.

That be pretty nice to have. Each box could be 10% since they are 10 that would work out nicely. Or even have an option for the dominator work to be 50% load

Maybe they can add it since we have a temp setting now for the ram. I'm not 100% sure how acturate the temps are but they seem a little off.

Your DIMMs have 10 LEDs? Mine have 12.

1316576072_Annotation2020-04-18231702.png.94716c924dacc9086dff1dda50951716.png

That is because you didn't enable "full software control" in setting for the ram. Once you do that they will show up correctly. The 12 make up like this. 5 per side and the Dominator word takes 2 for that and another 5 on the other side. For a total of 12. 5 Left +2 Dominator middle +5 Right. I also think maybe the Vengeance and Vengeance Pro has the full 12 across it as well. Probably a placeholder for those as well.

*Settings (top) > Device settings Ram > Enable full software contro

PS. It is technically 12 LEDs total though. I just prefer them to show correctly by activating the control option. I just count the Rubix cubes as LEDs for my part. But I'm old though.

Your DIMMs have 10 LEDs? Mine have 12.
Edited by KILLER_K