Corsair Community

Scimitar Pro RGB Mouse Side Button issue.

eon1g

I recently reformatting my PC and went through the process of reinstalling iCue software and what not, resetting binds for the side buttons namely my 1-9 buttons being assigned to numpad keys of the same number.

Everything seemed fine as I was playing a lot of FFXIV so I didn't notice this problem right away as nothing requires me to hold those buttons down.

When I booted up Siege and subsequently CoD was when I noticed the issue. I use num 1 and num 3 to lean in Siege (1 and 3 on the mouse buttons.) and that requires me to hold the button down. However If I hit any other key it causes me to go back to neutral when aiming down the sites almost as if it stopped holding either Num 1 or Num 3. If I dont move and hold the button down it works fine but the minute I put in a new input is when I have the problem.

Thing is prior to the reformat I never ran into this issue. I have tried Hardware Actions and Actions seperately to see what the problem is but, to no avail.

Can anyone assist, thanks!

Appreciate the advice, I've attempted all of these angles. Before the reformat I used to have them all remapped and had no issue so I'm trying to figure out what could be different from before and after reformat.

I never tried making a macro for them since remapping seemed the best option but, perhaps I could try that instead of remapping.

Edit: I should make it known that remapping to hardware actions works, HOWEVER it only works if Icue is OFF which iirc removes my custom DPIs no?

Edit 2: It doesnt look like it changes my custom DPI since it gets loaded onto the mouse's onboard memory which is nice. Keyboard lighting won't be on when Icue is off but, at least I can lean in games so that's my temporary solution unless someone can help me figure out how to leave Icue up and not have it affect my keys!

Edited by eon1g

The latest version of iCUE broke this functionality. Uninstall iCUE and install this version

http://downloads.corsair.com/Files/CUE/iCUESetup_3.32.80_release.msi

You will need to rebuild the profile if you didn't back it up before as profiles saved in latter versions of iCUE won't work in prior

This is a horrible problem and I hope they fix it soon.