Corsair Community

The Strafe RGB keyboard is unusable due to this issue

ericl

I recently purchased the Strafe RGB keyboard because of it's 1000hz capabilities and chose the BrownMX keys because I currently own 2 other excellent keyboards with brownMX switches.

UNFORTUNATELY, there is a major issue with the Strafe RGB keyboard which makes it completely useless when playing Starcraft II.

The keyboard seems unable to keep up with multiple key presses or certain combination of keystrokes as it CONSTANTLY misses keyboard inputs during the game.

I'm finding myself having to repeat the same sequence over and over again because it doesn't get it the first time.

Combinations that contain the shift key pressed down in combination with 2-3 other keys seem to be a huge issue and this is INCREDIBLY frustrating when you're trying to hotkey multiple control groups together at once.

I don't think the key buffer is disclosed anywhere here or perhaps there are only certain combination of keys that create this issue... but regardless, I am EXTREMELY frustrated with the quality of this keyboard.

As it stands, it can only be used for basic FPS games that require only 2.. maybe 3 keys pressed at once (without holding keys like shift).

At over $100 CAD for a keyboard considered a gaming keyboard, I was expecting a lot more.

Are all Corsair keyboards like this or do some have different key buffers?

For the record, I currently own 9 other keywords (2 Ducky, Multiple Das, Microsoft, Multiple Logitechs, Keytronic, IBM) and that's what I'm comparing them to.

• Corsair Employee
All of our current mechanical keyboards have 100% anti-ghosting with 104 key rollover, meaning you can press every key at once and they will all register. Have you remapped any keys with those macro combinations you mentioned, and trying to activate them at the same time?

Archived