The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Keyboards and Mice

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-13-2016, 10:24 AM

POST ID # = 851997
lastprice Reputation: 10

Hi,

I just got a Corsair M90 from a local dealer, seems that the software is not working in Windows 10 64 Bit Home.

Even settings has been set to Corsair software it doesn't apply in the mouse.

I tried the mouse in my Windows 7 system and the software works. However, my Windows 10 system is my gaming laptop.

What a waste for a newly bought mouse if this can't work. At least focus on developing a working software for Windows 10.

Have I read this first I will never buy this product. There are many complaints already. DO SOMETHING, what kind of mission / vision does your company have.

This is my first product with you and probably the last. I could have gotten other brand.

Old 05-14-2016, 08:45 PM

POST ID # = 852268
Toasted Toasted Reputation: 124

If you still have the mouse, You will want to make sure the profile is assigned to an LED, saved to the M90 and hardware playback is enabled.

Old 06-06-2018, 07:37 AM

POST ID # = 957794
xXVengeancM90Xx Reputation: 10

Corsair crap.

Old 06-06-2018, 07:37 AM

POST ID # = 957795
xXVengeancM90Xx Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corsair James View Post
Hi all, these are the results we found:

1.) None of the FW update applications will work with Windows 10. This is a known issue and is something we're looking into. At the moment, the only workaround is to update the device on a different system using Windows 7 or 8.

2.) We've received some calls regarding Windows 10 compatability. At this time, we aren't supporting Windows 10 (I'll explain why in a little bit). However, most people have been able to use the software with Windows 10 on a CLEAN INSTALL. Upgrading to 10 from 7 has mixed results but our tech support team has informed me most people who had issues were able to resolve them by doing a straight clean install rather than an upgrade.

Now, the reason why we aren't able to support Windows 10 at this time is that the software and firmware are done by a different team than CUE. We're currently re-assessing to see if something can be managed in the meantime, but I want to be honest with all of you that there is a strong chance that we won't support Windows 10 with any of the legacy products since our focus is strictly on CUE for now and the future.
I want my money back, you ****ing thieves.