Corsair Community

Lightweight alternative to icue

XCIDIUS

I am still blown that companies like Corsair who make great gaming products still miss that boat on what gamers want. Gamers want the accompanying software say a mouse as LIGHTWEIGHT as possible. If a company would tell their devs we want to market our software to be the smallest footprints/lightweight in the industry they would gain a lot of customers. That thing in the tray.... its large memory footprint is the sole reason 4 of my friends don't buy Corsair!.....and corsair makes good products.

Could someone please recommend (if any exist) a good 3rd party program that can handle mouse macros and button assignments. I use a scimitar at work (3d modeling/cad) so utilizing all the buttons is a must I could care less about the rgb stuff.

I just reinstalled icue and the installation is more than a gig... Holy SH!t > a gig?!?!?! it is a mouse. If icue includes everything for every product corsair ever made i would still think that is too high. If that is the case then they need to have separate installations or have people simply install the icue core and icue downloads the required files for the hardware you have installed.

This thing is mammoth... when i open task manager it is always the highest consumer of memory and processes.

• 10 months later...