Corsair Community

Applying settings across all profiles?

Delar

Is there a way to apply all the settings of a profile you have set up to all the other profiles you have in an easy way? Currently I set up a profile to be exactly how I want it for a game but it has quite extensive macros and performance settings. Sometimes I just want to switch to a different color profile but retain all the settings. Is there a way to apply the settings of one profile across all the others? I have over 50 different profiles just for different colorways.

The macros you can drag or copy from the Action menu the Actions Library. Then it can be dragged back into the desired profile. I am in the same boat with 100 something profiles that are mostly based on lighting themes. I never try to make them all the same, at the same time. Just set up each one with the macros as you need it from the Library. Works for lighting effects as well. Other devices with fans can be copied and applied to all other profiles.

*There is one rather important caveat at the moment. iCUE 3.22.74 has a bug with the Actions Library. Retaining actions in that section causes various key transference to the ESC-Function or number row, depending on KB model. For most, clearing out the library prevents the issue from occurring. However, this appears to be model specific and macros are impossible to categorize. They could contain almost anything. If you have a lot of lighting profiles, you DO NOT want to blindly roll back to 3.21 to address this without having a pre-existing copy of the local files in the App Data/Roaming/Corsair folder. Once you update to 3.22, the profiles are tagged and you can't go backwards and take them with you.