Corsair Community

Void Wireless Too Quiet

Talimystic

So I recently just got a Corsair Void Wireless. I switched from Razer to Corsair recently and I think it is a fantastic headset... The only problem I have is, the headset is way to quiet. My Razer headset could get extremely loud, about eight times louder... The Void however is way too quiet. I've tried opening volume mixer and messing around in the CUE but its still quiet... is there anyway i can fix this problem?

• Corsair Employee
Make sure you check the master volume on the application and on windows side to make sure they are all the way up. Sometimes the application will have their own volume adjustment that is independent from the master, like VLC.

Make sure you check the master volume on the application and on windows side to make sure they are all the way up. Sometimes the application will have their own volume adjustment that is independent from the master, like VLC.

saddly they are all the way up :(

• 4 weeks later...

I have the same issue with the Wired RGB 7.1 Dolby version of Void.

Games they are more than loud enough but go to watch a movie or anything streaming and all of a sudden I have to crank them all the way to 100 just to hear it and then it is still quiet.

Archived