Corsair Community

H110 Push/Pull Fan Recommendations

mpoffo

I am looking to build a new system soon and want to use a H110 in a push/pull configuration. Any recommendations for fans? I know 2 are included and I don't see any SP140's on the site. The AF140 probably would not be a good match since it is a case fan. I would like something black (similar to the looks of the Corsair SP 120). Will corsair be coming out with something soon?

Thanks

• Corsair Employee
I would like something black (similar to the looks of the Corsair SP 120). Will corsair be coming out with something soon?

This I don't know, but if we are coming out with new fans, it will be announced publicly. For now, I would look for a 140mm that has good static pressure.

I am looking to build a new system soon and want to use a H110 in a push/pull configuration. Any recommendations for fans? I know 2 are included and I don't see any SP140's on the site. The AF140 probably would not be a good match since it is a case fan. I would like something black (similar to the looks of the Corsair SP 120). Will corsair be coming out with something soon?

Thanks

NF-P14

expensive but they're good, good static pressure and silent too.

Archived