Corsair Community

H100x and Crystal 460X

luk19987

Hi,

I was wondering as I'm doing some research before I upgrade my pc.

So I looked on the manual for 460x and it said that a H100x which is a 240mm radiator with two 120mm fans on it, would fit in the top. But I'm also getting Corsair Vengeance LPX.

Will I be able to fit the radiator on top? As I've read on some threads here, that I can but depends on how tall the RAM is.

Vengeance LPX is low profile (height) RAM, so if it is going to fit, that's the RAM to try it with. However, be aware big motherboard VRM heat sinks or large top ATX plugs can also be a problem. There just isn't a lot of room up there. Many wind up front mounting the 240mm radiator as intake and sometimes I think it looks more balanced in that position.

Vengeance LPX is low profile (height) RAM, so if it is going to fit, that's the RAM to try it with. However, be aware big motherboard VRM heat sinks or large top ATX plugs can also be a problem. There just isn't a lot of room up there. Many wind up front mounting the 240mm radiator as intake and sometimes I think it looks more balanced in that position.

Alright, I have ordered it, so I will give it a try with mounting on the top, otherwise I will just mount it to the front.