Corsair Community

Where is the serial number on the Void Pro RGB headset?

SmilinDoug

I've got the wired Corsair Void Pro RGB headset and I need to return it. The guy assigned to this case needs the serial number off of the headset. I think I've found just about everything else, but not the serial number. Oh, and I don't have the box anymore either.

I've looked through several pages in this forum and didn't see this same question. Is there a search feature in the forum I might have missed?

If you guys could help me find this serial number I'd be very grateful. Thanks for the help.

• Administrators

Find a Serial Number or Lot Code

Serial numbers and lot codes contain information about the product that Corsair can use to provide support. They are often preceded by “S/N:” or sometimes “Lot Number” and frequently appear next to a bar code. They are usually the longest sequence of numbers you’ll see on the label.

Corsair packaging typically has the serial number on it. If the packaging is unavailable or does not include the number, many Corsair products have the number printed on stickers in the following places:

Headsets: Inner side of headband, near left earcup- requires extension of headband

Its on the bottom of the Product box!

In my first post I said I don't have the box anymore.

I finally found it a few minutes ago.

You have to REMOVE the foam padding from the right ear piece. The sticker is under there. It's a 12 digit number.

Could someone please close this thread? Thank you.