Corsair Community

Combining Corsair H100i and 4 x 120 Mag Lev Fans with Node & Pro

kevorama1965

Hello all, this is my first post on this forum. I've searched for an answer to my dilemma. I can't seem to find exactly what I'm looking for. I'm sure this is straight forward and I'm just missing it. It's been a few years since I've built a new rig and even longer since I built an AMD based machine. I have torn this new rig apart three times since Christmas for upgrades, looks etc. I really like the looks of the Corsair H100i cooling block and two 120 RGB ML fans for the radiator. My case is a ThermalTake V200. Thinking about changing that too. I'm not crazy about the RGB fans in the front of the case. I now have an extra 4 x 120 ML RGB PRO fans with the CoPro and Node sitting on my desk just waiting for me to start cussing. My question is this: I have the H100i AIO Platinum installed and it looks and works great. I'm guessing that I should leave my AIO fans and pump on the appropriate headers on the mobo and that the extra fans will just plug into the Node/CoPro in order of accession, and that in turn plugs into any free PWM on the board as well as a USB header. Did I answer my own question or am I way off base? My apologies for the book that I just wrote. I just wanted to be clear on my issues. Thanks in advance!