Corsair Community

Converted Profiles for ALL Corsair Devices [Update 12.5.0]

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I got a problem on my Corsair Strafe RGB MX Silent North-America keyboard with the CorsairGaming one from Schwitz, when I press the pause break button it doesn't change from default to FPS etc.

How can I fix this?

go to Profile -> Action and assign it to mode switching.

• 1 month later...

Ez ppl, so i got the K70 RAPIDFIRE yesterday & i've been trying to get these lighting profiles working. & still no joy :(

i import into CUE in the profiles section but once i have the profile on, my keyboard just goes blank as if black is selected on all keys.

Dont know what im doing wrong.

its a K70 RAPIDFIRE, UK layout, P/N is CH-9101014-UK

Ez ppl, so i got the K70 RAPIDFIRE yesterday & i've been trying to get these lighting profiles working. & still no joy :(

i import into CUE in the profiles section but once i have the profile on, my keyboard just goes blank as if black is selected on all keys.

Dont know what im doing wrong.

its a K70 RAPIDFIRE, UK layout, P/N is CH-9101014-UK

your havent done anything wrong. These profiles are not ready for the new devices yet. I am working on fixing this but as they came out around finals week ive had little to no time to work on anything.

Ok cool. Thanks for the reply, so it's the upgraded led controller that's the problem?. I did see that it was updated but didn't think it would have been that much of a difference. First time using a "good keyboard" lol, bit of a learning curve I suppose. Anyway thanks again. I'll keep checking back to see if you made some progress with the new board profiles

Ok cool. Thanks for the reply, so it's the upgraded led controller that's the problem?. I did see that it was updated but didn't think it would have been that much of a difference. First time using a "good keyboard" lol, bit of a learning curve I suppose. Anyway thanks again. I'll keep checking back to see if you made some progress with the new board profiles ��

its not the controller. the problem is all the keyboard have different model names. look at the guide krazykid made. it takes just a second to change the model name. i just have a ton of profiles to go through so if you just want a select few try the guide.

• 3 months later...
Theres something weird going on on the M key for some profiles on CUE 2,, it doesn't cause any effects to show up and sometimes doesn't register the color

I have the same problem with most of the downloaded profiles from krazykid.

The M key is not selected within the layers?! :confused:

Im still fixing most of my profiles, i have updated a couple now and you should see "Download for CUE 2" on the ones i have fixed.

You are right. The CUE2 profiles works fine. I was testing some old profiles like Aurora... sry for that. ;):

Edit: I found an example: Pixel Drops for CUE 2: wave 14 and ripple 14, 8, 11 don't include the M key. Maybe you missed it?

Edited by brainless

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
OMG Setting a profile on the keyboard souns complicated as hell.. I'm new here.
It's very easy. Download the profile and then open CUE and Import the profile.

Anyway why I can't see the download links for the Inheritance custom profiles such as rainbow etc. ? I'm a bit confused :v sorry
Just open the linked threads, like http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136902 and http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=139300 and download the profiles you like. ;):

It's very easy. Download the profile and then open CUE and Import the profile.

Just open the linked threads, like http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136902 and http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=139300 and download the profiles you like. ;):

I was also looking for the rainbow wave profile for the k65 lux but I can't find it anywhere anymore..:confused:

• 3 weeks later...