Corsair Community

iCUE 3.15.101 - Feedback

tjgodin

Note, I don't work for Corsair however I thought it would be good to start a feedback thread of issues that perhaps still persist for forum users since the 3.15.101 release.

You may wish to note some of your configuration details, such as motherboard, etc...

Best regards,

Tony

Upon windows startup, after login, when the iCUE program is activated I hear the USB disconnect sound as the software initiates the iCUE application.

I have a Commander Pro connected to the motherboard USB header, with my H100i AIO connected via the USB port on the Commander Pro. I also have a HX750i power supply connected via USB for monitoring in iCUE.

Its unclear if it is the Commander Pro which is disconnecting or one of the other devices. The disconnect only occurs on the first launch of the iCUE software. If I close the application and restart during the same windows session, no disconnect occurs.

I'm using an ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming ITX/ac motherboard with Window 10 Pro x64 (1903) installed.

Tony

This update was a mistake. I have it setup to show data from the H115i Pro, Intel 7700K, MSI Z270 SLI & GeForce GTX 1060. Three of them seem to be right. But the MSI MB data has changed. One of the case fans shows up inconstantly and always reads zero. I can see it is running and the MSI software shows a speed of over 500rpm. And I have picked up two temps only in iCUE Space that do not exist. "CPU #1" and "System #1" always show the same static temp.

Fortunately it looks like the profiles and what they control were not affected.

I did the software repair through uninstall routine without any luck. The last time this happened on an update I had to uninstall/reinstall. This is soooo much fun on a multi-user computer. You have to import all the profiles. And you have to do it logged in under each user separately.

I've had no issues w/ the new update (3.15.101) but i haven't had a chance to test out if the steam/platinum cooler conflict issue has been resolved as was previously mentioned. The fix date was the 22nd as per what I read. Anyone else having this issue still?

It'd be nice to have a feature roadmap made available as well but I'm sure that's unlikely.

Ive been through many, many updates with iCue and never had any problems, until now (not a big one though)

It seems that the function "Play on pressed key" in the gradient lighting effect does not have any effect. I have it set across all my keyboard keys to light the key ive pressed for 3 seconds in red. Its configured as "Start: On key pressed, play on pressed key, Stop: After 1 time"

In the newest version ALL my keys light up, regardless of wich one i press. I tried re-doing the gradient effect and the whole lighting setup for the keyboard, doesnt work.

Ive installed the previous version again, and it works just fine there.

My keyboard is a K70 RGB MK.2

its obv not a big deal, but maybe other people have the problem too. Doesnt seem to have any other problems for me. Sabre RGB mouse, VOID wireless, MM800, ST100, H150i Pro, commander pro and lighting node pro all work fine.

Its my first post here, so sorry if im forgetting something/doing something wrong. Will quickly answer to any question.

I opened a thread yesterday as some functionality has gone with this update.

It is not longer possible to set different lighting effects to each RGB zone of the Dark Core SE. The Lighting Effects doesn't show the + button to add different configurations, so you can't set different effects to each zone of the mouse.

Given they did post notes for v3.14.104, I'm sure they should hopefully be forthcoming. This update was just released end of last week, so fingers crossed they will early this coming week. I agree you'd think they'd follow the availability of the update immediately, but we don't live in a perfect world either.

Given they did post notes for v3.14.104, I'm sure they should hopefully be forthcoming. This update was just released end of last week, so fingers crossed they will early this coming week. I agree you'd think they'd follow the availability of the update immediately, but we don't live in a perfect world either.

A week without release notes of any kind is not acceptable.

I have this same problem so +1

Windows 7 64 bit

Asus Maximus VIII

Corsair R750i and H115i Pro connected to Commander Pro via m.board USB header

Upon windows startup, after login, when the iCUE program is activated I hear the USB disconnect sound as the software initiates the iCUE application.

I have a Commander Pro connected to the motherboard USB header, with my H100i AIO connected via the USB port on the Commander Pro. I also have a HX750i power supply connected via USB for monitoring in iCUE.

Its unclear if it is the Commander Pro which is disconnecting or one of the other devices. The disconnect only occurs on the first launch of the iCUE software. If I close the application and restart during the same windows session, no disconnect occurs.

I'm using an ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming ITX/ac motherboard with Window 10 Pro x64 (1903) installed.

Tony

Edited by rocsen

The pump on the H115i Pro is set to Quiet but would randomly jump to Balanced. I can only tell because I can hear the pump suddenly ramp up the rpm. iCUE shows it jumping between 1080 and 2000rpm

When I run Link it doesn't happen.

The pump on the H115i Pro is set to Quiet but would randomly jump to Balanced. I can only tell because I can hear the pump suddenly ramp up the rpm. iCUE shows it jumping between 1080 and 2000rpm

Randomly? Or at a specific coolant temperature?

Good question. I just ran Prime95 and the pump does then jump to 2000rpm

In Link the pump would stay at 1000rpm when set to quiet.

Is there a way to lock it to 1000rpm in iCUE?

One more thing, in Link if I choose one of the default fan profiles (quiet, balance, performance) I can still change the temp sensor source.

In iCUE this doesn't seem to be possible.

And one suggestion. It would be very helpful to access fan/pump profiles from the dashboard. Again this is possible in Link and reduces a lot of clicking and back and forth.

For now I'm sticking with Link.

8% CPU charge on i9 9900k???

That doesnt sound right, i have a 9900k too and 9 devices in iCue, all with various lighting effects and the service is around 1% usage +/- 0.5

Edit: Forgot to mention i went back to 14.104...did you have this with 14.104 too or just with the newest version?

Edited by P33R

That doesnt sound right, i have a 9900k too and 9 devices in iCue, all with various lighting effects and the service is around 1% usage +/- 0.5

Edit: Forgot to mention i went back to 14.104...did you have this with 14.104 too or just with the newest version?

I just checked mine: 9900k / EVGA Z370 Classified K / 2 x Commander Pro / 4 x RGB strips / Vengeance RGB RAM / AX1200i / K95 Platinum / M65 Pro RGB...

CPU usage 0.4~0.8% ("Enable full software control" is disabled for the RAM in ICUE v3.15.101)

Do you have full software control enabled for the RAM? If so, uncheck it. The effects won't be as good but CPU usage should drop.

This is a known issue and one that Corsair is working on.

My LL120 fans do not light up on PC boot after a shutdown. For some reason, iCue doesn't save the lighting settings on my Lightning Node Pro even though its detected upon system bootup. Everything else seems fine though. My H100i Platinum and Vengeance RGB Pro all light up as intended. Annoying to have to keep opening up iCue and manually set the lighting up for my fans upon every PC startup.

I managed to resolve the USB sound which I think is actually a connect sound, by connecting the AIO directly to the motherboard USB header.

Tony