Corsair Community

iCUE v3.18.77 Patch Notes

Corsair James

• Corsair Employee

Hi everyone,

Here are the official patch notes for iCUE v3.18.77.

Patch Notes for iCUE v3.18.77

•  
  • Increased maximum RPM for custom fan curves to 5000 RPM so Hydro X Series XD5 can be used to its full potential

• Resolved an issue with image overlaps in Dashboard when changing languages

• Resolved an issue with profile importing lighting effects for G-Keys on the K95 RGB PLATINUM

• Resolved various other minor bugs and issues

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Installed this new iCUE software, gave it a reboot, and after a short while (between 5-10 minutes) all my Corsair devices disconnected from my system. Couldn't type at all and all the lights were out like the cord was unplugged. Uninstalled and reinstalled v3.16.56 and everything is running correctly again, or as correctly it can get since I have to test to see whether my Scimitar side buttons work or not with each reboot.

There are constant, repeat constant issues with each iCUE release and I cannot under good conscience recommend anything Corsair to builders.

Edit 07/24: Now there's no sound from my VOID headset after having my computer asleep. Need to uninstall and reinstall the v3.16.56 and pray they work again. This is just getting insane.

Edited by SajuukCor

Upgraded to this version, lost my hardware profile settings, and any attempt to reset hardware lighting causes the app to crash to desktop. Just clicking the hardware profile button closes the app and reverts all devices to the dreaded rainbow vomit default.

Why do I need a 568.XX MB app to manage just a keyboard and mouse. This is bloatware at the highest level.

Compared to "Why do I need to download individual apps to manage all my Corsair devices?"

iCUE controls everything Corsair has, which includes products you do not own. Bundle everything into one ease-of-use software, you increase download size.

Compared to "Why do I need to download individual apps to manage all my Corsair devices?"

iCUE controls everything Corsair has, which includes products you do not own. Bundle everything into one ease-of-use software, you increase download size.

That's RIGHT, they only care about THEIR products , not the ones you happen to have bought. The money is in the bag, this company isn't worth the trouble to look at.

No better then there used to be like Trust and all those other cheap perhiperal producers. Corsair was a nice idea once, but now it's just ****s for bonzo.

I have 6 LL 120 fans and ever since last Icue software update my fans have been on fritz no matter what mode I do it keeps colour flickering. I've tried pc restart software update/ forced update close and reopen close all unessery programmes but no matter what I do it doesnt solve the problem whats going on here please help. even after this update its still flickering

That's RIGHT, they only care about THEIR products , not the ones you happen to have bought. The money is in the bag, this company isn't worth the trouble to look at.

No better then there used to be like Trust and all those other cheap perhiperal producers. Corsair was a nice idea once, but now it's just ****s for bonzo.

You can't expect them supporting every other brand's products. That's not how it works.

Every brand has it's own ecosystem where they want to gain customers with. If Corsair would want to support for example ASUS, they have to make a ton of contracts and need to closely work together with the other company. And something like that would make the people buy ASUS stuff, not Corsair products. And Corsair is still a company which of course want's to make profit. That's just how it is. If they decide to support third party products, thats really nice (of course) but you can not expect that.

All I have is a KB & a Mouse. I do not buy exclusively from Corsair and I doubt hardly anyone does. ICUE is BLOATWARE plain and simple.

Hello there. I'm giving you kind of fix for your problems.

As user of Corsair products for over 2 years now, I can tell you that past 6 months were the worst time for Corsair software.

If you are using corsair keyboards/mices/headsets go back to CUE, not iCUE but just CUE.

CUE was stable and had not as many bugs (none that I remember), if you are using watercooling/fans, go back to older versions, the older, the better as long as version you have chosen supports your hardware.

As for Ryzen 3000 users, sadly you are doomed with absolutely pitiful iCUE software.

And now a bit of advice. Don't update iCUE when it shows that you can download it. Wait week or two and check forums for possible bugs/crashes (for example GPU drivers issues)

That is all. If you can, switch to other brand. By the looks of forum threads, iCUE will never get better so you can either stick with older versions of just abandon Corsair and switch to better brand that actually cares about it's users and rolls GOOD updates.