Corsair Community

Easy Macro Writing in iCue?? Ready to return everything

Tonamy76

I purchased a K95 Platinum, MMO800, and Ironclaw Wireless RGB mouse. Previously, I purchased a Dark Core, Glaive, and Scimitar Pro. I also have a Corsair power supply and RAM.

Now that I'm playing WoW Classic again, I want to write macros for when I'm casting. I'm a priest. However, iCue seems to be some of the worst software i've ever encountered for writing macros. I watched the YouTube video from Corsair, but it's zero help. It's just a guy talking really fast and not showing how anything is done.

The macro I want is pretty simple:

/enter

/say XXXX! Don't die on me! I got you!

/enter

/enter

/target XXXX

/enter

/enter

/cast GreaterHeal rank4

/enter

The double enters are for ending the first line of text, then opening the chat window again. Ideally, I would assign this to a mouse key, but I can also use a G key on the K95.

The iCue software tries to register every individual key press, has different delays between key presses, and makes a macro that is stupidly long because of this. Essentially, it's not possible to use macros at all, unless you want to spend an hour editing them all. I need to find an easy way to do this, or everything is going back to Best Buy.