Corsair Community

Turn off LS100 LEDs when monitor goes into sleep

Ganjahouse

Good afternoon I hope you can implement an option to sleep LEDs when the screen goes into sleep mode after 15 minutes.

My computer is working at night and I would like that when the screen goes into sleep and turns off, so does ls100.

I think this option will be very well received by the entire community.

• Corsair Employee
Thanks for the feedback. Currently you can emulate a sleep mode by setting hardware lighting to all black on the LS100 controller in iCUE, however this only kicks in when your PC is locked, in sleep mode, or off. I'll suggest sleep tied to monitor states to our product team as a possible future enhancement.

Thanks for the feedback. Currently you can emulate a sleep mode by setting hardware lighting to all black on the LS100 controller in iCUE, however this only kicks in when your PC is locked, in sleep mode, or off. I'll suggest sleep tied to monitor states to our product team as a possible future enhancement.

Thank you very much for your answer, this option is not valid when the device is active and the screen is off.

I already have the hardware lighting black, but it does not solve when the computer is working and the screen goes to sleep.

Best regards

• Corsair Employee
Thank you very much for your answer, this option is not valid when the device is active and the screen is off.

I already have the hardware lighting black, but it does not solve when the computer is working and the screen goes to sleep.

Best regards

Understood. This isn't automated, but you could also create a custom profile specifically for times when you'll be leaving your PC unlocked and working for extended periods of time. Just set the lighting for your LS100 controller to black/off in that profile.

Not the most graceful solution, I know. But it would work as long as you remember to switch profiles before leaving your PC for the night.