Corsair Community

H115i RGB PLATINUM 280m random pump led flickering

For the last couple of weeks my led on the pump will flickering allot doesnt matter what color i choose, sometimes its there for hours and then it disapears again can someone tell me whats going on ? its very frustrating. i already tried forcing firmware update, installed latest icue software but nothing matters. The problem i have is extremely similar to this post i found see link below. I am using a 10700k in combination with a z490 ACE motherbord from msi latest bios is on there aswell, i have no clue whats going on. The led flickering is also there without running icue software. Also sometimes it quickly turn into a dull orange and come back again to the color i have atm.

If anyone from corsair got a clue whats going on or any users on this forum please let me know thank u.

https://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=188158

Edited by MichielGTX

If the cooler is still flickering with iCUE not running in the background, it may be a hardware issue with the LEDs. You could try setting it to a few different colors to see if maybe some LEDs are dying. For example, setting it to white should turn on all the LEDs.

If the cooler is still flickering with iCUE not running in the background, it may be a hardware issue with the LEDs. You could try setting it to a few different colors to see if maybe some LEDs are dying. For example, setting it to white should turn on all the LEDs.

Yes this is correct i tried this, white i go bright collor like white or really bright blue the pump led wil flicker when i choose red or a dark color problem is gone does this means white led is about to die ?

Click “Support Ticket System” at the top of this page, below the large Corsair banner. You can also get to Corsair Support from the main Corsair.com website.

Sorry i still dont understand when i go to support ticket system i see no rma or problem that i can make a ticket only allot of text i see there.

Edit i got it making a ticket now.

Edited by MichielGTX

Hey, sorry to hear you are having trouble. Does this issue persist when the cooler is not plugged into USB? Also, have you created a ticket yet? If not could you please create one and let me know what the ticket number is once you have done so?
yes i sended u the number

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...