Corsair Community

Nothing like consistency and incorrect channel numbers

red-ray

I have recently answered several posts about the Asetek coolers only reporting one of the two fans. I just checked what CL 3.2.5742 says about fans and was amused to see it was nothing like consistent. For me this is no big deal though I feel if CL always reported the number supported this would help many.

Below you can see the CLCC reports 6 of 6 and the AX1500i 1 of 1, but the others do not report the number supported at all.

The RM PSU also reports the +12 V current rather than a temperature, so saying it has a temperature is misleading.

The AX1500i reports three temperatures rather than the one CL chooses to report.

It feel CL should consistently report N of N for both fans and temperatures. Is this recorded as a know issue please?

For the CLCC reporting all the devices on Channel 1 is clearly incorrect. Is this recorded as a know issue please?

I also feel the ordering the the RED column is silly and not really user friendly. For openers all the GPUs should be adjacent, etc.. The CL Mini USB is also strange as the Mini Control is the first channel so should be first.

attachment.php?attachmentid=23016&stc=1&d=1444814374

68356969_Nothinglikeconsistency.thumb.png.5ba6fbf5e2bea545e8b71e81218fc171.png

Archived